Tuesday, April 10, 2012

#29 First day back.

2 minutes till the end of today, the first day back after mid sem break. Nothing interesting, nothing sad so nothing to whine about. Lol.

First class of the day got cancelled. Second class of the day was a mundane one with the spanish lecturer lecturing spanish speaking ever so furiously in her so called good spanish mixed with terrible English and Bm, leaving the rest of us flabbergasted with her speech and act. Damn, I can't believe how much I'm looking forward to end her class. May she let me pass with the most minimum passing mark and leave her in her spanish-tic world.

Oh well, perhaps one day in the future I would suddenly think of her and what had she actually tried to convey in her bombastic spanish. Till then, I shall not bother to decipher them.

Right, I got one of my mid terms mark. Pleased to say, I'm grateful for the mark. :) Thank you God for the blessings and guidance.

Tomorrow, last lab session for this semester. Mixed feelings. Lab has been more of a carefree class this semester. The lab instructor must have given up on us, rather just leave us and see what concoctions turns out. Hehe.

And off I am on the schedule of lectures, lab, eat, sleep and study mode again. May this mode be kind to me for the rest of the semester. ;)

To the rest paddling in the same boat as me, I wish you guys all the best too. :)

I can't wait to savour laksa and kolo mee, to fight with tortoise, to hug my smelly pillow, to squeeze my cat till it squeek, to snuggle in bed with the big comfortable comforter, to have hours of girly gossips... Gasps, my list is endless. Oh, August would be great too. Waiting for you to be back. :)

And now, bed time. Night, peeps. I've babbled like an old lady tonight. xP

No comments:

Post a Comment