Saturday, February 25, 2012

#12

So today's Saturday. It's supposed to be a happy day, coz it's Saturday. Everyone loves Saturday, that includes me.
Regardless for the fact that soon, my weekend starts on a Friday. But today it's different because in my uni, we have no internet access from 10am to 5pm.
My uni is cute. Cute because in the time that I've been here, I've had occasions like, no water supply, no electricity supply and the latest one, no internet connection.

While discussing this issue on Friday, we (my friends and I) suggested that we stay up the whole night and sleep at the time when there is no internet connection. My roomies suggested the same thing too.

Which makes me come to a conclusion, we are indeed living in an era of technology where internet connection is already a need. No longer a want. Funny how human can be so dependent on technology.

Anyway, we survived through the period of no internet connection. Lol.:)

On the sidenote, I absolutely love today's lunch. For one simple reason, it has brocolli it in. Thanks to my roomie, Joanne who got it from town yesterday.
Eventhough it was just a meal of instant noodles, the presence of brocolli brightened things up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment