Thursday, November 10, 2011

Of Mid Terms and Holiday.

Last week was a hell of a week. Never been so busy, stressed and worried for a week. Many will say marks aren't everything in this world. But in a student's world, marks are everything. We all work so hard, worry so much and sacrifice our playtime, meal time, sleep time for the numbers that represent our score. Having said that I guess one can imagine why last week was called a hell of a week.  6 mid-terms in 4 days. I'm impressed that we all lived through.

An escapade from uni after that week. Headed off to Bukit Tinggi and Malacca with a stop at Kuala Lumpur. I dunno how to describe my trip. More like I'm lazy to write at this moment. Lol. But like every other trip it was an eye opening one. In the sense of friendship, in terms of humans' behaviour, in words of people. Nevertheless, good food is awesome! :))) Baba and Nyonya delicacies, satay celup, dim sum, fishball and noodles, sang-k, movie, the walks around Malacca, the breathtaking view and fresh air at Bukit Tinggi, I'd say they are all very good for de-stressing. :)

Oh, guess one interesting thing I found in Malacca. Sarawak Kolo Mee. LOL.
Totally ciplak lah.
Sigh.

And I miss home. I try not too. I try to be strong. Or so people think that I'm strong. I wanna talk but there's no one to talk too. Sometimes you start to realise that there are things that you try but you just fail. Sad. I miss my pillow at home. I wanna hug daddy.

Okay, I guess I should stop dreaming. There are other things to be done.

I should let go. I'm glad you're ignoring me. Perhaps it is for the best to me. I will have to learn being independent, right? And not run to you everytime i have a prob.
But that's so much for reminding people not to forget when you start forgetting first. That's the only part that suck.

Sidenote: Raph, where are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment