Saturday, April 16, 2011

cOff33, gR33n t3A,sTudyinG & sTaRs... :)

It's the time of the semester again. Crucial time before I have the beautiful thing called HOLIDAY. Like Abby said, as she tried to make use of the little BM she still remembers since she moved to NZ, "Bersusah-susah dahulu, bersenang-senang kemudian."

I totally agree.
Why?
Simply because there's nothing in this world that we can get without making any sacrifices.
Now I do the hard work and God will take care of the rest.
Like Abby said, " Trust in HIM and HE will guide us."

Oh, why stars in the title of my blogpost?

I think I'm nocturnal.
No, I BELIEVE I'm nocturnal.
I've tried very hard to be alive during the day even trying with coffee and green tea, but my mind simply refuse to do any sort of thinking during the daytime.
Maybe I like the stars more than the sun. Haha.

But that's not the only reason for the word star to appear here.

I'm targeting for something I've not achieved before.
I want an 'A' for Organic spectroscopy. which. is. hard.
A friend said in her persuasive speech," A gives no indication of one's real ability."
But I do really want it, so I've just gotta try, no?

Green tea and coffee are two of my new best friends these days.
I admit I'm a bad friend. I've never looked for them when I'm not studying for an exam.
Perhaps I shall consider naming new pets coffee and tea?

Hence, coffee, green tea, stars and studying made up this post. Lalalalalalalala. :)

P/s: To dearest Abby kulat who's leaving to Fiji for a mission trip, jaga diri baik baik ya. And may you accomplish all that you've set out to do, shining with the guidance from him. I'll be waiting for your updates. :)))) *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment