Thursday, February 17, 2011

Letting go...

I've been uncertain most of the time. Sometimes, I can ignore the feeling of uncertainty. But when I feel down, it seems to be empowering me. It can drive me to tears. And that's the part I hate the most.

Why is so hard to let go of the past and everything unhappy from it? Can't it be just like a thumbdrive or something where one can just press the delete or reformat or whatever other button that instantly vanish all the bad and just leave the good.

I want to be a normal girl, whatsoever unhappiness please go away. I wanna let go of whatever that does not belong to me and will not belong to me. Hugging on to it while part of me tells me that it is pointless is a suffer.

Please God, on this day I pray to you to make me calm and guide me in my actions and words. For there's no other greater than you are. Your guidance and blessing I seek. Please keep my family and friends safe everyday and everywhere. Thank you, God.

No comments:

Post a Comment