Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Blessings.=)

It’s past midnight on a normal weekday. I should probably be doing something beneficial such as sleeping ( not feeling well, thus I’ve been sleeping a lot), or make some progress in my assignmentssss or maybe do some reading. Urmm, but I supposed I feel like doing some writing. So perhaps a few, okay maybe more than 10 minutes on a blog is harmless.

I wasn’t in a good mood last Thursday. It was due to several events which was not favourable to me. But one of the case which disappoints me the most, was not the first time to have occurred. Perhaps the problem is with me, but as far as I’m concern I can’t find the reason yet. And it just occurred that perhaps the problem is not with me but with the other person concerned. I’m not right all the time, but at the same time, I’m not wrong all the time either right?

This thought certainly cheered me up, after all the unnecessary crying to vent out my stress and frustration. And I thought of another thing as well. I realized that I have a choice in everything I do. Like how they have a choice to treat me they way they did. I too, have a choice to not react in a bad way, to make sure that the surroundings does not affect me and that I have a choice to do whatever I want to do and what I think is right.

A status update by a friend in facebook reflects what I was thinking too. Theory of knowledge, do not be a thermometer and let the surroundings affect you, be a thermostat and affect the surroundings. How true this is at this moment. I totally love this quote.

No matter how bad things are, there’s always a way out and a better way to view things. When we’ve found that way, we can all see the rainbow. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment