Monday, February 13, 2012

#1

A new start, a new semester. It's first day of class today with nothing much interesting apart from the fact that I think I might need to pay more attention to Spanish this semester. My lecturer looked like she is not going to give us an easy time.

Badminton today. One of the happiest badminton session I've ever had. Skills weren't the main point. Fun was in the air, with many many laughters.
Thanks to the three guys who were gentlemen enough to let this two girls win all the matches. :)

Somehow or rather, it reminded me of the good old days. When every wednesday afternoon is dedicated for badminton. That was probably the only year I played lots of badminton. Oh, the afternoon lunch of kolo mee at Sisters' Cafe too.

The good old days when we were much younger and innocent. The days when we have much less to think about. The days when smile came much easier. Perhaps like what my friend said, "forgotten how to smile."

I've forgotten how to smile too.

It's hard to go back to how it was before.

No comments:

Post a Comment