Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 2: Final Exam Sem 5

At approximately 5.35 pm, in a classroom labelled WDK 18, I bid goodbye to Mr. Inorganic Chemistry Process.
Never had I sat for an exam where I came out of the exam hall feeling nausea with a headache.
For everything there is a first time, this had mark my first time doing so.

But whatever it is, it is now a past. The attention shall now shift to my last two subject this coming Mon.
Oh, dear Mon, I"ve wait for thy presence for so long. Thy shall come fast to give way to Mr Holiday.

On an unrelated event to the final exam.

Kuching had one of it's worst flood in years today. I pray that everyone is kept safe.

I bent down to get something in my room. When I stand straight up, I felt dizzy. It occurred right before the paper this afternoon, causing a scare in myself.

Now, this tummy has been fed with breakfast and dinner. With the addition of an apple. Now it's hungry. I think the tummy misses mummy's cooking. Dear tummy, be patient will ya? :)

Just 6 more days to meow meow city. 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 ..... days.... ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment