Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Coffee Quotes ;)

I should be doing something else worth more than typing words that sometimes aren't incomprehensible by me myself, what more to say others who happen to read the word. Intentionally or not. But as a pure human who tries to lead a normal life, I find writing these words free the blocked flow of my mind, it sets my eyes open-wide, pour all the woes out of my heart, refilling the blood vessels in me with fresh flow of oxygen. Enabling me sit back, breath in deep and come back again to face whatever that is that is waiting.

These days I feel that I've had better control of myself. Not letting anything to distract my mood in anything I'm on at that particular moment.
Noise while studying, plug in the earplugs, on the music.
Unwanted news, let in go in through one ear, out through the other. ( No wonder we've got two ears)
Unhappiness, sign in blogger, pour my heart out.
Bored with my notes, close them and open up "Eat, Pray, Love"
Thought of people who somehow shut me out of their world, think bout how happy they made me. I can still smile.
All that it matters is, I'm living, perfectly well. :)
I can smile.

I stumbled upon some interesting quotes. Coffee quotes to be exact.


 cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent.
Chocolate, men, coffee – some things are better rich.
Coffee, the finest organic suspension ever devised.
Coffee is not my cup of tea.
Don’t drink coffee in the morning. It will keep you awake until noon.



No exact reason why I posted them. Just think that they are cute.
Meanwhile I was throwing tantrums just now. Abby is coming back to Kuching, Elaine is in Kuching, And I'm stuck in UMP on Christmas while they Starbucks or whatever it is in Spring. It sucks to be included in a conversation when you actually can't be there on the actual day.

Perhaps it's true. I don't miss the person, I just miss who I thought the person was. Interesting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment