Thursday, October 27, 2011

To nail or be nailed, that's the question.

It's a beautiful Thurday morning, with the sun shining, not to brightly. The virgin forest behind helped a lot in supply ample fresh air, far away from the pollutants in the city. 

I've been thinking and I can't stop my brain from thinking. Do we actually plan our life? 
Or life is a plan that had been plan, our role is just to play along the script and go with the flow? 

We can never see future, predict nor set the future. So many things, turn out the unexpected way. Sometimes for the best, sometimes for the worse. But we survived, didn't we? Then will there be a time when we don't survive and just drown in the sea of life? 

I'm not being pessimistic here. 
I know that we have to strike by hook or by crook for whatever we desire in life. 
Yet is there anyone who can tell me that hard work is all that it gets to get our way in life? 
I've seen so much in my 22-years-of-life to know better. 
Recent events have lead me to further believe that hard work isn't the only answer. 

Then again, what else can we do apart from striving and struggling?
I don't know. 
I guess it depends on the situation.
At that certain time, certain place and with certain people. 
God bless.

P/s: Unit Op, why you no easy? 
I think I prefer nailing you than to be nailed by you. 
Tortoise, I know lah, you got new toy liao. Suan le bah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment