Monday, April 25, 2011

DAY 1

The dreaded day finally arrived and as I wrote this, I've sat for my first paper, Organic Spectroscopy. Glad to say, it didn't turn out as badly as I thought it would have.

Which sent me into thinking, maybe I'm being too paranoid. :) One more thing to the list of things that I need to change about myself. ;)

And a friend thought me yesterday, when you dunno something, just use logic. Lol. Okay, erm, it somewhat made me feel better. I did inject some logic this morning to some questions that I wasn't sure what the answer was supposed to be. Hehe. ;)

So, bye bye Organic Spectroscopy. It was nice to have meet you this semester. Perhaps we will meet again in the future. Till then, cheers! :)

And now, hello Malaysia Studies and Testing and Calibration Method. Tomorrow is your day. :)

3 more subjects and 2 more days of final exam. Thank you God for your guidance up till now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment