Saturday, March 12, 2011

Morning, peeps!=)

Ah, such a beautiful weather this morning. The week long rain has eased but it's low temperature and the smell of the rain still lingers around. Refreshing isn't it? On a saturday morning!=)

It certainly lift the weekend mood up!*beams*

Avril Lavigne once said,“I'm just coming out and I'm going to clearly be myself - I write what I feel, I never worry what others think.” How true it is. Sometimes one cared too much on the impressions that one leave on others, that one failed to let herself/himself shine. Too much of insecurity, too much of the comfort zone, too much on what-will-others-think. Or is it just the Asian culture? We were brought up to listen to advices on the elder. often, our views are not accepted simply because of the length of time we existed on this earth. But, no. In the now era, we need more than just following others. It's not an easy step. I myself, for one is still timid. But I hope to overcome this timidity. =) Wish me luck, guys.

I used to think that happiness means having things that one want or wish to have. But as I've added the years to my life and came out of the cocoon to look at the world, I realized that it was one big hell of a wrong perception I had. “Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.” I've now learnt to look beyond the imperfection of others. I've learn to keep what makes me happy and stay away from what makes me unhappy. I've no longer allowed the surrounding to affect me, my mood and my happiness. Especially the way I walk my life. As long as I do no wrong to others, I do not hurt others.


"The amount of happiness that you have depends on the amount of freedom you have in your heart."
Let go of the anger, the fear, the sadness and hatred in your heart. Let your heart breath and feel the surrounding. And let the positive vibes enter and keep you happy. =)

Have a great and happy day for everyday is a great day, if you want it to be. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment