Monday, March 21, 2011

Cravings..... =(

This is rare. I don't usually go around proclaiming my love for desire for certain food. Not because I'm not interested in food. But it's just because the food I love doesn't exist in this part of the word.=(

I guess that explains why I'm not so interested for meals outside or why I don't finish my food, usually. I just don't get what I want.

I know, I know, that sounds so childish right? Like how a little kid refuse to eat just because she's not given what she want. Hehehehe...

1. Laksa
I really love laksa. But people here simply don't know what laksa is. It's just some weird looking dish to them. I've loved laksa since I was four. I still remember the stall operators are usually amazed that a four-year-old kid knows how to eat laksa with a chopstick! Hahaha... But my chopstick skills are still cacat-ed. =p


2. Fruits
It's so hard to get fresh fruits here! Sigh. Honey dews. apples, mempelam, buah kedongdong etc. Oh, how much I miss you all. =p


Only today I knew, buah kedondong is called "sar lei" in Cantonese. Haha...

Mempelam...

3. MUMMY'S COOKINGGGGGG.... =)

Oh, can I include Daddy's cooking as well???? Hehehehe....





Craving,craving,craving... =((((((

No comments:

Post a Comment