Saturday, July 31, 2010

COPING

I'm already in my third week of my second year. But somehoe, why do I feel so out of place? Why do I feel like there are many things which I can't really get used to yet? I've gone through so many tough moments, it can't be that bad here.

There are many new subjects this semester. Many calculations and many physic-ish thingy. These are tough, tough things that I have to face this semester. None of the lecturers are exactly interesting. Even Academic Report Writing class which I had look forward to before the beginning of the semester was a huge let down. I was deeply dissapointed in the lecturer's inability to confer proper information to us, what more to say, make the class interesting. All she do in her classes was to beat around the bush and most of the time, after a two hour lecture, she never reached her point. Pathetic for a so-called experienced lecturer. A total waste of my time to attend her class. But do I have an option?

Thermodynamic is the toughest so far. I have in my hand an assignment which was handed to us a week ago. I've spent many hours on it but i've only solve a few questions so far. =( The lecturer put his heart in teaching us but somehow it's just so hard.

Both lecturer for organic chemistry and instrumentation methods are both taught by foreign lecturers. Their slang needs a bit of time to get used to.

Last semester, I had fridays free. This semester or more like this afternoon we got the news that the only class on monday has been shifted to tuesday permanently. So it means I have a whole monday free.=) Great news, huh?

It means that most of my friends can go home for the weekend and most of them did it already. It kinda destroyed my mood for quite a while. I just have to admit I do get jealous of people's ability to go home whenever they want. I know I chose to come here, far away from home but that doesn't make me inhuman and have no feelings nor reactions when people mention the phrase "go home."

I know my temper isn't that good. I'm trying to control it. Really trying too. But this things just don't happen overnight. And the stress added up doesn't help much either.

Ellie just donated blood for the third time today.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment