Sunday, March 21, 2010

First times

First times are usually exiciting as it's something not experienced before. And Friday is the day I'll say that I had the most first time experience. We (my coursemates and I ) actually planned to climb Bukit Panorama at Sungai Lembing to witness the sunrise. So we meet up at 4 am and started our journey. Pei Yee, Kae Chiam, Esther and I were in the car drove by Chang Yao,while the other car drove by Yew Chong had Sing Ying, Wei Zhen, Pui Shi, Geok Gee and How Yee as the passengers. Not long after we began our journey, it began pouring heavily. So we had a change of plan. We made our way to Cherating, a well-known beach instead. So for the first time in my life,I went to a beach at 6am. Cherating is a beautiful beach without fierce waves( unlike Teluk Chempedak) so it is safe to play at the waters. We took pictures, chatted and Chang Yao actually had a swim. Lol...We had fun splashing each other with water too.

After that, it was time for breakfst. We went for curry mee at a shop near Teluk Chempedak which is famous for it. Yummy...=) We then went for a walk at the trail at Teluk Chempedak, enjoying the wind and the view. The beach was rather crowded. That is another firt time as I never went to two beaches straight in a day. Lol...

Next up, Yew Chong decided to bring us to a cave called Gua Charas. It was quite far away. Along the way we saw many cows and goats at the roadside at at one point a whole herd of them crossed the road and went to the clinic. My,my what a good laugh we had joking that the goats went for medical check up. =) Chang yao accidentally mistaken the goat as a dog too. We said that he don't see them in Kl so we had to forgive him for the mistake. Haha.... the cave is a cave where the Buddha statues were placed and one will be given jose sticks to light up when you enter it. It was my first time going into a cave so I was excited. The steps leading to the cave was quite steep but we all managed it. =)

Sungai Lembing was the following detination and we went to have a look at how high the hill is. Lol...Since most of us don't really have an exteremly good stamina. Girls ma... and we had lunch there. Something cslled sungai lembing mee in tomato sauce. It wasn't that nice. Too bad. With that we went back to uni and arrived around 4pm.

That night, I swear I was exhausted and had no energy left. But I had lots of fun.=) special thanks to Yew Chong for bringing us to those places, Chang Yao for driving all the way and to all the rest who went for making it a fun trip.=)

The next day, is Saturday and I went out to kuantan again. This time the main purpose is too buy the necessary items needed for our invention product for Technical Writing. We went at 1pm, had lunch and then head for carrefour at East Coast Mall to buy the stuff. After that we met up with the other gang for a movie. It's a cantonese movie called "just another pandora box". I'll say that it is a very illogical movie but we had a good laugh with it. =)Dinner was at Sendo Noya. We reached uni around 12 midnight.

Today, Sun, I experinced the after effect of two tiring days. I have no mood to do my work nor study. haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment