Saturday, February 6, 2010

All in a week

A week had passed since my last post. How quickly it passed. But there wasn't any special thing which happened,I think.

I went to gym for the first time on wednesday for the fitness class. An interesting first time. We didn't do much,basically just trying out the equipments as there were too many of us and too few equipments available. Lol... But we had fun.... Haha...

Ah,thursday. i woke up early to prepare for my Technical English presentation, supposedly at 8am. But I received a sms at around 7.30 am informing me the class was cancelled. Darn.... 10 am lecture was an interesting one. Dr Wan was telling us interesting things about becoming a student. More or less about copying others work without getting caught. I enjoyed that. However, I was kinda pissed at her too. She wanted a draft on our assignment but she complained that it shouldn't be handwritten on a piece of paper. THAT I could agree. The next thing I knew, She said that she was going to award full marks to a group who practically copied and paste informations from the internet. 140 pages. I don't think that was a draft. No one in their right mind would call a 140 pages thing a DRAFT.

I think my lecturer is out of her mind.

If that was what she want. Just say so earlier lah. Which student doesn't know how to copy and paste?

Thursday night was the first time I stayed up till 4 am to do lab report continued by that bloody inorganic chemistry assignment.

I woke up at 8.30 am on a friday where I don't have any class to continue that.

I went out with my coursemates at 12 pm till 12 am. I only enjoyed the bbq at the beach part. Other than that, I felt that it was a waste of time. I made a mental note NOT to go out with them anymore unless they have a better plan.

So I came back from an outing with a bad mood. I think I'm abnormal.

Since then,I've been writting summaries for assignments. My eyes are blurry already. Yet they are not done.

I've got two more test next week. Inorganic chemistry and islamic institution.

Gonna continue my work. Sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment