Thursday, May 15, 2014

I'm back! xD

Hello people! 

I'm back on blogspot. Although I know very well that very few actually read whatever crappy things that I post here. Anyways, previously I moved on to blog on wordpress.com. But apparently due to some unavoidable circumstances it seems that that blog is gone. So I was thinking perhaps I should just come back and blog over here.Yeah, that was what I decided like 5 minutes ago. 

Hence the updated background. Lots of floral. Lots of pinkish reddish. So me-ish. LOLS. As if there is such a word. Yupp, when I have more time I'll explore more and hopefully make it looks better (I know veryyyy well my skills sucks big time). xP 

Hmm, actually I haven't been blogging much. Blame it on lab work or the journal readings or the manuscript writing. The truth is I've been procrastinating, a lot. So not me. Tsk tsk tsk. I should really find the drive to kickstart my engine back again. Vrooomm vrooommm vrooommm. LOLS. 

Anyways, it's good to be back I guess. Everything happens for a reason. So here I am. And hopefully I'll procrastinate less, update more about my boring life. LOLS. 

That's all, byeeeee! xD

Love, 
Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment