Tuesday, January 10, 2012

is finally FREEEE!!:)

9th January 2012. I bid good bye to two of those who accompanied me for four months. Miss Environment & Pollution and Miss Unit Operation. One of you have been superb to me, another of you not so bad either.

Now, I'm officially FREE! :)

Another simple relaxing day to go tomorrow, before I head home.

Semester 5, here is a toast to you.. Thank you for being a part of my life. You may be one of the toughest semester thus far. You may have been the one who challenged me so far. You may have been the one I despise the most. But you have been the one that taught me the most too. The one that taught me to understand myself more, listen to my instincts, trust myself. You are also the one who taught me to look beyond the flaw of others and learn not to repeat the same.

I might not have done my best, falling for temptation, to the devil within me.
But I'm still happy with what I did, and whatever the outcome is I will accept it.

Learning is lifelong, as long as we are willing to accept the process.
At this moment, I am very sure that my studies are my first priority.

Next stop, home. Four months being away from home, is indeed challenging.
But like the saying goes, as the going gets tough, the tough gets going.
For the time being, I shall head home and let go. I just want to let go of everything and be a little kid once more.
I'm tired of being in control and grown up as expected. When it's hard to live up to others expectation, sometimes it is unavoidable.

No comments:

Post a Comment