Sunday, December 11, 2011

Guilty

I slept early yesterday. And I woke up feeling guilty. I left much work undone and just went to bed. Very irresponsible of me.

But I really felt tired. I woke up with a headache and a sorethroat. It is still bugging me.

Seems like the older I get, the easier it is for me to fall sick.

Last night my roommate said that I looked pale. Asked me whether I was not feeling well. Hmm, at that time I was fine just tired.

But what she said made me thought of someone who said maybe when I looked pale,  I was not feeling well, I just don't realize it.

Why must the things you say kept coming back to remind me in my life? It makes me miss your presence even more. I miss you, my lousy good friend. I want a hug. :,( Because ever so often, it just made me feel better.

The rain keeps pouring, I dunno why but rainy days make me think of home. I was feeling homesick, i spent 2 hours on the phone last night.

Soon, I can be home too. Today marks ONE month till I get home. :) Something to motivate me to study. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment