Thursday, October 6, 2011

Hmm....

It's friday tomorrow. ;))))
Smile brightly, but this smile tend to subside as the author thought of the amount of work to be done.

But but I can definitely survive, right?
Yes, I can and I will.

To dear-long-list-of things-to-be-done,
I will EAT you up.
:)
Hehe...

Deepavali holiday is in two weeks time.
Hence the amount of replacement classes had been mounting,
Grrrr....
I don't hate the replacement classes nor the holiday.
I hate the after effects. *YAWNNNNN*
Another holiday a week after the Deepavali holiday, called mid-term break.
Sad news is, me is not going home for either holiday.
Sob sob sob...;(

Funny how you never expect to meet a person like that.
Funnier how you seem to click with that person.
Funniest is how you can't get them out of your mind.
Friends, they can change your world.

Hey, you out there. Yes, YOU. ;)
It's not that I'm not interested to chat with you.
I just don't want to get too attached to you.
It is so hard adjusting back here.
I've just started to stop depending on you.
But you're still in my mind and holds a special place in my heart.
:)))

P/s: Lielie misses the big tortoise.

No comments:

Post a Comment