Tuesday, April 20, 2010

An answer

1.48 am. One of the last days of my first year being an undergraduate student. I’m supposed to be revising on Industrial and Laboratory Safety but a recent post by my coursemate on the famous social network facebook caught my attention.

This was what he posted :“i've been told all over again by the same thing in my life, get straight As in SPM,get 4.0 in STPM, & now get First Class Honour in U till one question suddenly hold me back...what is life?”
It really caught my attention. I’ve been “kiasu” all my student life. I’ve been trained to be like this. All my classmates are also like this. But the last question is sooo true.

What’s life?

After 20 going to be 21 years living on earth, I still don’t know. I don’t feel that i’m anywhere near the answer either. But it is really worth pondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment